staciebnsn

Making Sense of the Social World: Methods of Investigation
Daniel F. Chambliss, Russell K. Schutt
Practices of Looking: An Introduction to Visual Culture
Marita Sturken, Lisa Cartwright
One Big Table: A Portrait of American Cooking: 600 recipes from the nation's best home cooks, farmers, pit-masters and chefs
Molly O'Neill
When the Emperor Was Divine
Julie Otsuka
A Place on the Corner (Fieldwork Encounters and Discoveries)
Elijah Anderson
I Speak English: A Guide to Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages-Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing
Ruth J. Colvin
Classic Vegetarian Cooking from the Middle East & North Africa
Habeeb Salloum
Cultural Sociology: An Introduction
Les Back, Andy Bennett, Laura Desfor Edles, David Inglis, Ron Jacobs, Ian Woodward, Margaret Gibson
Violence in the City of Women: Police and Batterers in Bahia, Brazil
Sarah J. Hautzinger
The Teenage Liberation Handbook: How to Quit School and Get a Real Life and Education
Grace Llewellyn

Cooking for Two 2012: The Year's Best Recipes Cut Down to Size

Cooking for Two 2012 - America's Test Kitchen Honestly just bought this because they were throwing in the 2011 edition for free...some of the recipes do look very promising though. I particularly enjoyed the "one big roast, four great meals" section (looking forward to trying the roast beef!). I also liked that in the front of the book, there was a list of commonly used ingredients and the amounts used (ex. half a bell pepper) so that you could meal plan around using the entire ingredient instead of stuffing part of it back in your fridge and finding an unrecognizable lump several months later...unfortunately happens way too often in my case. I'll add a star rating once I've actually cooked something out of it. I have made some ATK baked goods before and they have all been successful, but I still want to try the book out before I pass a final judgment.